As the Cooperative Serials Program of the PCC, CONSER is an authoritative source for bibliographic records, documentation, and training materials for serials cataloging. CONSER members work together in an atmosphere of collegiality and trust to promulgate standards related to serials and are a voice for serials in the library community.
Serials Cataloging Cooperative Training Program (SCCTP)
- CONSER RDA cataloging checklist and core elements
- Open Access Journal Project / FAQ, project participants, Planning Group report
- Repeatable 260 fields, webinar, instructions
- PCC guidelines for the 264 field (Word: 45 KB)
- Use of field 588, webinar, instructions
CONSER Documentation & Updates
- CONSER RDA Bridge Training
- CONSER Standard Record Documentation
- Electronic Serials / Provider-Neutral Records, CCM Module 31
- Google Book, HathiTrust, OCLCE records: FAQ (PDF, 31 KB)
- Free PDF Versions of CCM Updates
- Free PDF Versions of CEG Updates
Publication Pattern & Holdings Information
The Publication Patterns Initiative promotes use of the MARC 21 Format for Holdings Data (MFHD) and provides many useful guides and tools for publication patterns and holdings work.
CONSER Contacts, webinars, and more.
Join CONSER: streamline your workflow & increase productivity | provide high quality bibliographic data meeting your users' needs | participate in standards development and influence cataloging policy and practices