February 28, 2015
An application for employment at the Library of Congress may include a request for background information by submitting a questionnaire. Links to the forms below may require the freely available Adobe Acrobat Reader external link.
Library of Congress Forms
- Background Survey Questionaire (PDF, 83KB)
These forms are available at http://www.opm.gov/Forms/.
- Applying for a Federal Job
- Declaration for Federal Employment (OF 306) (PDF)
- Questionnaire for Non-Sensitive Positions (SF-85)(PDF)
- Questionnaire for Public Trust Positions (SF-85P)(PDF)
- Questionnaire for National Security Positions (SF-86)(PDF)
- Continuation Sheet for Questionnaires SF-86, SF-85P, and SF-85 (SF-86A)(PDF)