|| Publications ||
- James Madison Council Spring Bulletin 2014 (PDF, 17.70 MB)
|| Madison Council Activities ||
- March 27 - September 20 - “A Thousand Years of the Persian Book” exhibition.
- April 1-2 - James Madison Council Spring Meeting in Washington, DC.
- April 10, 4:00 p.m. - Excavating Realpolitik “Real Realpolitik: A History”.
- May 14, 7:00 p.m. - Poet Laureate Final Event.
- June 4-12 - Great Libraries of the World trip to Berlin and Vienna.
- July 3, 2:00 p.m. - Poets and Patriotism: The 200th Birthday of the Star-Spangled Banner.
- August 29 - National Book Festival Gala Reception.
- August 30, 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. - The 2014 National Book Festival. Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
- September 18-19 - The Societal Impact of Astrobiology: Discovering Life Beyond Earth.
- October 8-9 - 2014 Library of Congress Literacy Awards.
- October 16-17 - James Madison Council Fall Meeting in Washington, DC.
- November 6 - Magna Carta: Muse and Mentor exhibition opening and reception.
- November 19 -The Library of Congress Gershwin Prize for Popular Song.
More Event Information